1. How to Hard-Reset the Samsung Galaxy S
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password, then tap Yes to confirm
1. Turn the power off.
2. Hold down the Volume Up, Power and Home (bottom center) buttons.
3. When the "Galaxy S GT-i9000" startup screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset"
5. Press the Home button to confirm.
Quote from: dr.ketan on December 03, 2010, 01:58:50 AM
Dial this code from your phone *2767*3855#
Please note that Data will be lost for doing Hard/Factory Reset. If possible, create a backup before proceeding.